- Sleep problems reduced. Now I only wake up to urinate 2 or 3 times a night
- Constipation Is gone and I'm regular as I'm going to be with PD
- Tremor hasn't lessened or stopped
- Urinary Frequency seems to be worse. I had hoped for assistance from the dietary change but it did not happen. But there is good news, my urinary frequency is helped by nettle root and the pumpkin seed oil I'm taking for ED. It's better for my confidence if I wear Depends when I am at the gym to exercise or traveling, although I don't actually seem to need them as much as I need to be free of worry.
- Erectile Dysfunction feels slightly better. ED seems to be helped by pumpkin seed oil and pycnogenol.
- I'm still having problems with Flexibility - arthritis doesn't help and neither did cutting back on the weekly massages but at least the problems aren't worse...they just feel that way because I still have them. I'm trying to reduce my stiffness by doing stretching exercises at the gym and at home. The stiffness reduces my range of motion and makes normal actions more difficult.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Parkinson's disease seems to open itself to a low-gluten diet
My wife has made some wonderful no gluten meals and is very careful to balance flavors so that they often seem to be better tasting than full gluten meals. So staying on the diet hasn't been a problem for me, but it will be when I have to travel? As long as someone still makes re-fried beans it won't be. Do you know that you can make salsa using cider or rice vinegar? My wife promises to come up with a great gluten-free stuffing to go with the turkey breast so that I'll have something for which to be thankful.
RESULTS after 3 Months: